14 August 2007

O Clarissa Harlowe, how art thou humbled to the dust!

I finally roused myself to check out the keywords people have used that lead them to these Reverberate Hills. A surprising number of searches were narwhal-related (or narwhale-related; I've seen both spellings). My apologies for the ensuing disappointment. I like them too. (To the guy looking for narwhal recipes: are you sure that's a good idea?)

P.S. I'm amending this to note V's suggested narwhal recipe: make shish kebabs by skewering chunks of itself on its own tusk.

2 comments:

Clayton Koonce said...

I was amused when someone reached my own blog after searching on bel canto and rhododendron, terms I've used in separate posts. It inspired images of someone singing Donizetti or Rossini among rhododendron and azalea blooms. Later I guessed that "Bel Canto" could be the name of a rhododendron variety.

Patrick J. Vaz said...

Well, Donizetti among the rhododendrons is a lovely thought. Perhaps when I get it together and buy an iPod I can carefully coordinate music with appropriate gardening tasks, though considering how much time I spent sweeping up leaves and chopping stuff up/down, Gotterdammerung might be the best default choice.
And now I'm off again -- back in a week or so. . . .